ICDA member National Dietetic Associations (NDAs) can apply for a 1,000 USD Sustainable Food Systems Toolkit grant. Four grants were awarded in the first round of applications to: Australia 🇦🇺, Germany 🇩🇪, Greece 🇬🇷, and Spain 🇪🇸 and we will post updates periodically.
There are six more $1,000 USD grants available for 2022.
The grants aim to:
- Increase diversity of perspectives, languages, and cultures shared in the ICDA SFS Toolkit
- Spread sustainability (see SFS Learning Modules)
- Maximise participation and learning among your NDA members
- Produce new tools and/or learning from the ICDS SFS Toolkit
- Increase sharing on solutions and practical implementation for a wide variety of Dietitian-Nutritionists
The next Deadline is: 2022 September 15
Apply through your NDA contact in 2 easy steps:
- Read the Application Criteria and discuss your idea with your NDA contact.
- If you meet the criteria, follow the instructions, and fill out the Application Template with your NDA.
Download the Application Criteria:
Download the Application Template:
Feedback? Questions? Ideas? Contact the ICDA SFS Coordinator: ICDAsfs.firstname.lastname@example.org