April 18, 2022 at 4:23 am #10513
SFS Coordinator ICDA
Other resources in this toolkit:
- Case study: SecondBite https://icdasustainability.org/case-study/secondbite/
- Resource: Tips to Reduce Foodwaste https://icdasustainability.org/report/tips-to-reduce-foodwaste/
- Emerging research: Environmental Sustainability of Hospital Foodservices Across the Food Supply Chain: A systematic review https://icdasustainability.org/report/environmental-sustainability-of-hospital-foodservices-across-the-food-supply-chain-a-systematic-review-2/
- Resource: Green Healthcare: Healthy and Sustainable Food https://icdasustainability.org/report/green-healthcare-healthy-and-sustainable-food/
- Webinar: Action Track #2: Shift to Sustainable Consumption Patterns with EAT https://eatstockholmfoodforumas.cmail19.com/t/ViewEmail/d/228C39B903A19C922540EF23F30FEDED/0EDD64604A1CFE390367819F23434F99
- Swedish Dietitians Work to Reduce Food Waste (2020) – Resources from the Swedish Food Agency are help dietitians to reduce the amount of food wasted in Swedish institutions, including schools, long term care facilities, and hospitals. https://icdasustainability.org/2020/04/06/swedish-dietitians-work-to-reduce-food-waste/
- Sustainable Meal Option – Reducing Food Waste – To communicate about and reduce food waste by planning in flexible meals that use up things that would otherwise be composted. https://icdasustainability.org/tools-for-practice/sustainable-meal-option_reducing-food-waste-1/
- Sustainable and Wellness Oriented Lifestyle Practices – Integrated Dietetics moderated webinar featured via Facebook live, discusses important sustainability topics including biodiversity and food waste. https://icdasustainability.org/workshop/sustainable-and-wellness-oriented-lifestyle-practices/
All of these, plus more, can be found on the ICDA-SFS Toolkit at icdasustainability.org
- This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by SFS Coordinator ICDA.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by SFS Coordinator ICDA.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by SFS Coordinator ICDA.