There are 4 main sections to the COP, two that have sub areas:
- COP 1: SFS Toolkit Regional Contacts – you’ll be introduced to diverse nutrition professionals who are from ICDA member Nutrition Dietetic Association (NDA). They promote the toolkit via their networks; mentor/link colleagues (like you!); and provide resources & suggestions for continually improving this toolkit.
- COP 2: Sustainability in Practice – colleagues share first-hand experiences on nutrition and sustainability.
- you’ll find a form to Share Your own SFS Story with the world as well.
- COP 3: Discussion Forums to connect, discuss, and interact with members of this SFS Toolkit from a variety of background, roles, and locations. To fully participate you need to register as a member – it is free!
- Another option in the forums are to create or join an existing Group for targeted discussion and sharing on a specific topic, setting, or region.
- Members – Visit this area to see who the members are, connect with them directly in the toolkit or through the links they provide to their social media.